From Simmons Library Guides
Return to the Career Guides main page.
TypeFocusTM Careers Self Assessment Tool
The Career Education Center offers TypeFocusTM Careers, which assesses your personality type and creates five personalized reports that provide self-awareness and insight for wise decision-making on important topics:
• What career choices fit with my personality
• How can I improve my chances for getting a job
• How can I get along with people better?
• What are my learning style strengths?
RETURN TO TOP
Find out more about your interests and careers that match them! Below are some online self-assessment tests that will help you discover and learn about careers that match your interests. Also, contact the Career Education Center to take the MBTI or Strong Inventory Tests. These are paper-based tests that give detailed information.
- Humanmetrics.com - Jung Personality Test
- LifeWorks Career Finder
- Keirsey.com - Temperament Sorter
- Princeton Review - The Princeton Review Career Quiz Overview
- Quest Career Services - Free Career Test
- The Riley Guide - Self-Assessment Resources
- University of Waterloo Career Development eManual -- Self-Assesment
Not sure how your current skills will translate into the work environment? Survey your skills with these tools and then learn how to emphasize them in your job hunt.
Internet System for Education and Employment Knowledge (ISEEK) - iseek Skills Assessment
A tool that helps you identify which skills are important to you and explore occupations that employ them.
University of Minnesota Duluth Knowledge Management Center - Transferable Skills Survey
A survey to help you focus on the skills you can offer potential employers.
RETURN TO TOP